[Python-Dev] Hg: inter-branch workflow

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Mon Mar 21 22:47:19 CET 2011

> ISTM, there has been substantial mission creep from
> the workflow described in the PEP.  If the current workflow
> had been described there, I don't think it would have been
> readily accepted.

I don't think PEP 385 actually *was* accepted at all (PEP 374
was, selecting Mercurial). I had meant to insist on a formal
review of the PEP, but gave up on that due to the time pressure
to complete the conversion before PyCon.

Some of the open issues of the PEP are actually still open.

Regards,
Martin