[Python-Dev] Let's get PEP 380 into Python 3.3

rndblnch rndblnch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:06:21 CET 2011

Greg Ewing <greg.ewing <at> canterbury.ac.nz> writes:
> Guido van Rossum wrote:
> > Ok. Will you hvae time to port your patches to 3.3?
> I'm not sure -- I'll see what I can do.

If this can help, I have written a script that transforms greg's patch into a
patch that applies on cpython current tip.
The script is available here:
http://iihm.imag.fr/blanch/misc/pep380_transform.py

Hope this will help to get pep 380 into Python 3.3...
If I can help to make it happend in any way, don't hesitate to ask, I really
would like to finally have it and start playing with "yield from" :)

renaud