[Python-Dev] Let's get PEP 380 into Python 3.3

rndblnch rndblnch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 21:25:41 CET 2011

rndblnch <rndblnch <at> gmail.com> writes:
> Now that I have figured out how to use patch queues with bitbucket, I will
> maintain greg's pep380 implementation as a patch on top of cpython here:
> <https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/cpython-pep380/>

snip

> The patch is now visible here:
> <https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/cpython-pep380/qseries?
apply=t&qs_apply=pep380>

There is a bug (acknowledged by bitbucket) preventing this page to display the
patch.
The error message is misleading, it states that the patch "pep380 did not apply
cleanly" but the problem is with bitbucket patching mechanism, not with the
patch.

The raw path is visible there:
<https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/cpython-pep380/src/tip/pep380>
and I have documented how to use it on the wiki:
<https://bitbucket.org/rndblnch/cpython-pep380/wiki/>

I will stop spamming python-dev now...
It was just an attempt to help getting pep380 in python3.3 :)

renaud