[Python-Dev] Notification for buildbot builder changes for slaves?

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 00:33:39 CEST 2011

I was wondering if it might be possible to have a channel (message
here, email to a list of slave owners or whatever) to mention when the
set of builders for the slaves is getting adjusted?  A new builder
tree can burn a good deal of disk space in some cases for example
(each tree adds in the neighborhood of .5GB for each of my Windows
buildbots), and while it's generally not an issue, the recent
conversion to hg actually exhausted my disk space on several slaves,
for example.

I'm not looking to get in the way of any process - just have a way to
hear about such changes in advance when possible in case I need to
make adjustments.

Thanks.

-- David