[Python-Dev] 2to3 status, repositories and HACKING guide

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Sun May 1 12:40:43 CEST 2011

Is there any high-level overview of 2to3 tool that people can use as a
quick start for writing their own fixers?

Source doesn't explain much (to me at least), and some kind of "learn
by example" would really help a lot. In particular, I find the syntax of
tree matchers the most unclear part.
--
anatoly t.