[Python-Dev] Python Insider translations

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at gmail.com
Sat May 7 13:54:59 CEST 2011

I wanted to take a few minutes to let you all know that the recent call for help with translating Python Insider was met with a wave of enthusiastic contributors. We now have teams prepared to translate all posts to Simplified and Traditional Chinese, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Romanian, and Spanish. Setting up each blog takes a bit of effort, so we are launching them in batches as they are ready. When all of the existing teams are launched, I will be looking for translators for additional languages.

The next time you have Python related information that you would like to share with the community, I hope you will consider working with us and publishing it through Python Insider, so it can reach the widest possible audience. Either Brian Curtin or I can help you get set up, so contact one of us directly when you are ready.

Thanks,
Doug