[Python-Dev] how do you find out what version of Python a PEP landed in?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Wed May 18 07:51:43 CEST 2011

Hi All,

A friend of mine is coming over to Python and asked a question I thought
would have a better answer than it appears to:

How do I know which version of Python a PEP lands in?

I was expecting there to be a note at the bottom of the PEP, 342 in this
case, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

What is the policy on this? Where should we be looking?

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk