[Python-Dev] multibytecodex

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed May 25 23:41:53 CEST 2011

This just in from pypy-dev.  I am reposting it here because I
am fairly certain that nobody on the pypy-dev mailing list
uses the multibytecodex, but there has got to be at least one
person here who does.

Please reply to the pypy-dev article, not here, or mail to pypy-dev at python.org
if you are not on the pypy-dev mailing list (but have delivery turned off
as many of you do.)

Thank you,
Laura