[Python-Dev] Long term development external named branches and periodic merges from python

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 21:55:40 CET 2011

I've never been able to get the Create Patch button to work reliably with
my BitBucket repo, so I still just run "hg diff -r default" locally and
upload the patch directly.

It would be nice if I could just specify both the feature branch *and* the
branch to diff against rather than having to work out why Roundup is
guessing wrong...

--
Nick Coghlan (via Gmail on Android, so likely to be more terse than usual)