[Python-Dev] file.readinto performance regression in Python 3.2 vs. 2.7?

Matt Joiner anacrolix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 02:02:17 CET 2011

It's my impression that the readinto method does not fully support the
buffer interface I was expecting. I've never had cause to use it until
now. I've created a question on SO that describes my confusion:

http://stackoverflow.com/q/8263899/149482

Also I saw some comments on "top-posting" am I guilty of this? Gmail
defaults to putting my response above the previous email.