[Python-Dev] [Python-checkins] cpython (3.2): Fix PyUnicode_AsWideCharString() doc: size doesn't contain the null character

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 11:16:38 CEST 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 6:04 PM, Victor Stinner
<victor.stinner at haypocalc.com> wrote:
> "NUL" is an abbreviation used in tables when you don't have enough space to
> write the full name: "null character".

Yep, fair description.

> Where do you want to mention this abbreviation?

Sorry, I meant worth mentioning on the list, not anywhere particular
in the docs  - the topic came up recently when an instance of NUL was
incorrectly changed to read 'NULL' instead and it took me a moment to
figure out why the same reasoning *didn't* apply in this case.

Cheers,
Nick.