[Python-Dev] What it takes to change a single keyword.

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:00:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

First of all, I am sincerely sorry if this is wrong mailing list to ask this
question. I checked out definitions of couple other mailing list, and this
one seemed most suitable. Here is my question:

Let's say I want to change a single keyword, let's say import keyword, to be
spelled as something else, like it's translation to my language. I guess it
would be more complicated than modifiying Grammar/Grammar, but I can't be
sure which files should get edited.

I'am asking this, because, I am trying to figure out if I could translate
keyword's into another language, without affecting behaviour of language.

--
http://yasar.serveblog.net/