[Python-Dev] .{git,bzr}ignore in cpython HG repo

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Mon Apr 2 00:31:24 CEST 2012

On 1.4.2012 23:46, Brian Curtin wrote:
> For what reason? Are the git or bzr files causing issues on HG?

No, but wrong .gitignore causes issues with git repo obtained via
hg-fast-import. If it is meant as an intentional sabotage of using git
(and bzr) for cpython, then that's the only explanation I can
understand, otherwise it doesn't make sense to me why these files are in
HG repository at all.

Matěj

Somewhere at the edge of the Bell curve was the girl for me.
     -- Based on http://xkcd.com/314/