[Python-Dev] No summary of tracker issues this week?

R. David Murray rdmurray at bitdance.com
Mon Aug 6 03:30:13 CEST 2012

On Mon, 06 Aug 2012 00:39:22 +0100, MRAB <python at mrabarnett.plus.com> wrote:
> On 05/08/2012 23:31, Mark Lawrence wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I keep an eye open for this but can't find one for Saturday 03/08/2012.
> >    Have I missed it, has it been stopped, has something gone wrong with
> > its production or what?
> >
> I haven't seen it either.

Thanks for noticing.  It should be fixed now.  I triggered a run
of the report manually, but be aware that it reports the last
week, so it starts from last Monday early AM UTC, and ends
now...so there will be some reporting overlap in next Friday's
report.  (Not that that should matter much unless someone is
using them to track week-to-week statistics.)

--David