[Python-Dev] What's New in Python 3.3

Raymond Hettinger raymond.hettinger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 09:54:48 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I'll soon be starting the edits of Whatsnew for 3.3.

When I did this for 3.2, it took over 150 hours of work to research all the changes.  This time there are many more changes, so my previous process won't work (reviewing every "new in 3.3" entry in the docs, every entry in the voluminous Misc/NEWS file, etc).

You can help out by checking-in draft entries for your favorite new features.  That way, I can avoid the time consuming curation step and focus on the text, organization, and examples.

I appreciate your help,

Raymond