[Python-Dev] What's New in Python 3.3

fwierzbicki at gmail.com fwierzbicki at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 17:19:52 CEST 2012

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Raymond Hettinger
<raymond.hettinger at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'll soon be starting the edits of Whatsnew for 3.3.
>
> When I did this for 3.2, it took over 150 hours of work to research all the changes.  This time there are many more changes, so my previous process won't work (reviewing every "new in 3.3" entry in the docs, every entry in the voluminous Misc/NEWS file, etc).

Thanks for all of this work! And thanks to A.M. Kuchling and everyone
else that goes through the effort to make the "What's new in Python"
documents so great. They are my high level roadmap for re-implementing
in Jython. It would be so much harder without them.

-Frank