[Python-Dev] [Infrastructure] Snakebite build slaves and developer SSH/GPG public keys

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Thu Aug 23 09:24:33 CEST 2012

On 23.08.2012 02:43, R. David Murray wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Aug 2012 10:53:34 +1200, Noah Kantrowitz <noah at coderanger.net> wrote:
>> For everyone with a record in the Chef server (read: everyone with SSH access to any of the PSF servers at OSL) I can easily give you automated access. Whats the easiest format? I can give you a Python script that will spit out files or JSON or more or less whatever else you want.
>
> That isn't going to be the right set of keys for Trent's purposes
> (though it is likely to be a subset).  The keyfile we use for the hg
> repository is.

... for which it would be easiest if we give Trent access to the
repository storing these keys.

I'm a bit hesitant to put "public" keys into the real world-wide
public, given the past history of easily-breakable public keys.
For PGP, this is less of a concern than for SSH, since the threats
are smaller (plus users where aware that they might have to publish
the key when they created it).

Regards,
Martin