[Python-Dev] Snakebite build slaves and developer SSH/GPG public keys

Giampaolo Rodolà g.rodola at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 11:09:14 CEST 2012

>     For committers on other Python projects like Buildbot, Django and
>     Twisted that may be reading this -- yes, the plan is to give you
>     guys Snakebite access/slaves down the track too.  I'll start looking
>     into that after I've finished setting up the remaining slaves for
>     Python.  (Setting up a keys repo will definitely help (doesn't have
>     to be hg -- feel free to use svn/git/whatever, just try and follow
>     the same layout).)

This is so great!
I've been looking forward to this for a long time and kept visiting
the site every now and then to see if there was any progress.
I'd surely use this for psutil if you'll let me.
Also, at some point I would suggest to introduce the possibility to
donate some money in order to help supporting what I think must be a
pretty complex infrastructure requiring a lot of resources, both in
terms of hardware and time/labor.

Regards

--- Giampaolo
http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/