[Python-Dev] FYI: don't CC the peps mailing list

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Mon Dec 31 14:40:31 CET 2012

Since this has happened for the second time in the past month, I want to
prevent a trend from starting here. Please do not CC the peps mailing list
on any discussions as it makes it impossible to know what emails are about
an actual update vs. people replying to some discussion which in no way
affects the PEP editors. Emails to the peps list should deal only with
adding/updating peps and only between the PEP editors and PEP authors.

Lennart, I tossed all emails that got held up in moderation, so please
check that the latest version of your PEP is in as you want, else send a
patch to the peps list directly (inlined text is not as easy to work with).