[Python-Dev] PEP 409 - final?

Ethan Furman ethan at stoneleaf.us
Wed Feb 1 04:57:15 CET 2012

I haven't seen any further discussion here or in the bug tracker.  Below
is the latest version of this PEP, now with a section on Language Details.

Who makes the final call on this?  Any idea how long that will take?
(Not that I'm antsy, or anything... ;)

PEP: 409
Title: Suppressing exception context
Version: $Revision$