[Python-Dev] Python 3 optimizations, continued, continued again...

stefan brunthaler s.brunthaler at uci.edu
Fri Feb 3 07:42:12 CET 2012

> I really don't think that is a problem. The core contributors can deal
> well with complexity in my experience. :-)

No no, I wasn't trying to insinuate anything like that at all. No, I
just figured that having the code generator being able to generate 4
optimizations where only one is supported is a bad idea for several
reasons, such as maintainability, etc.

Anyways, I've just completed the integration of the code generator and
put the corresponding patch on my page
(http://www.ics.uci.edu/~sbruntha/pydev.html) for downloading. The
license thing is still missing, I'll do that tomorrow or sometime next
week.

Regards,
--stefan