[Python-Dev] peps: Update with bugfix releases.

Ned Deily nad at acm.org
Sun Feb 5 20:23:50 CET 2012

In article <E1Ru7G3-0007Mb-3R at dinsdale.python.org>,
 georg.brandl <python-checkins at python.org> wrote:
> +Bugfix Releases
> +===============
> +
> +- 3.2.1: released July 10, 2011
> +- 3.2.2: released September 4, 2011
> +
> +- 3.2.3: planned February 10-17, 2012

I would like to propose that we plan for 3.2.3 and 2.7.3 immediately
after PyCon, so approximately March 17, if that works for all involved.
My primary rationale is to allow time to address all of the OS X Xcode 4
issues for 10.6 and 10.7.  They need to be fixed in 2.7.x, 3.2.x, and
3.3: right now it is not possible to build C extension modules in some
sets of configurations.  As I mentioned the other day, it is going to
take a few more weeks to finish testing and generate all the fixes.

--
 Ned Deily,
 nad at acm.org