[Python-Dev] folding cElementTree behind ElementTree in 3.3

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Feb 9 01:40:01 CET 2012

Paul Moore wrote:

> I would suggest that, assuming python-dev want to take ownership of
> the module, one last-ditch attempt be made to contact Fredrik. We
> should email him,

I wouldn't call email to be "last-ditch". I call email "first-ditch".

I would expect that a last-ditch attempt would include trying to call him by
phone, sending him a dead-tree letter by post, and if important enough,
actually driving out to his home or place of work and trying to see him face
to face.

(All depending on the importance of making contact, naturally.)

--
Steven