[Python-Dev] Python C API: Problem sending tuple to a method of a python Class

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Wed Jan 11 02:09:02 CET 2012

Am 10.01.2012 18:15, schrieb Matt Joiner:
> I suspect it actually would fix the confusion. "dev" usually means
> development, not "core implementation development". People float past
> looking for dev help... python-dev. Python-list is a bit generic.

There is occasional confusion. More often, people think "there are the
folks who could actually answer my question, and nobody on python-list
answered, so I'll just ask there". We established to assume that they
are confused instead of deliberately breaking convention, which is a
polite way of pointing out that we really mean it.

IOW, I think it is all fine the way it is. Typically, somebody answers
quickly. In this case, *two* people answered the same, which
a) really gets the message through, and
b) suggests that people are not too tired in actually typing in
   this message every now and then.

Of course, pointing the OP to a more specific focused forum (which is
not always cython-users) is also kind.

Regards,
Martin