[Python-Dev] Cannot find the main Python library during installing some app.

Van Gao gaofanv at 126.com
Thu Jun 21 10:43:37 CEST 2012

hi,

I got the error below during installing the libmobiledevice:
checking consistency of all components of *python development environment...
no*
configure: error:
  Could not link test program to Python. Maybe the main Python library has
been
  installed in some non-standard library path. If so, pass it to configure,
  via the LDFLAGS environment variable.
  Example: ./configure LDFLAGS="-L/usr/non-standard-path/python/lib"

   ERROR!
   You probably have to install the development version of the Python
package
   for your distribution.  The exact name of this package varies among them.