[Python-Dev] Drop the new time.wallclock() function?

Yury Selivanov yselivanov.ml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 02:09:46 CET 2012

If we need to decide to which function should be kept - I vote for monotonic.
It's extremely useful (even essential) to track timeouts in various schedulers
implementations, for example.  Quick search also shows the demand for it, as
there are questions on stackoverflow.com and few packages on PyPI.

-
Yury