[Python-Dev] Playing with a new theme for the docs

Serhiy Storchaka storchaka at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:04:23 CET 2012

If I can get my five cents, I will tell about my impressions. I really
liked the background of allocated blocks (such as notes and code
snippets) has become less diverse (but still visible). The border around
these blocks have become more accurate and more pleasant to emphasize
blocks. It is very good that the sidebar is no longer confused look. And
everything looks quite nice. But the font is a little bit small for my
eyes (on the contrary current theme font a little bit big). This leads
to too long (in characters) lines. Less obvious was the structure of the
document (due to decrease the font size of the header and the removal of
the dividing lines).

I would like to that the background color of ".note tt" has become a
little lighter and quieter.