[Python-Dev] GSoC 2012: Python Core Participation?

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Thu Mar 22 03:37:34 CET 2012

Good evening,

> If you are a core committer and volunteer as GSoC
> mentor for 2012, please let me know by Friday
> (March 23rd).
There is a number of interesting things to implement in packaging, and
at least one student who manifested their interest, but unfortunately I
am presently unable to say if I’ll have the time to mentor.  If other
core developers would like to act as mentors like happened last year, I
will be available for questions and reviews.

Regards