[Python-Dev] [RELEASED] Python 3.3.0 alpha 1

Éric Araujo merwok at netwok.org
Thu Mar 22 04:04:54 CET 2012

Le 06/03/2012 15:31, Giampaolo Rodolà a écrit :
> That's why I once proposed to include whatsnew.rst changes every time
> a new feature is added/committed.
> Assigning that effort to the release manager or whoever is supposed to
> take care of this, is both impractical and prone to forgetfulness.

Well, it’s the call of the whatsnew author.  I think amk wrote the
original instructions at the top of each whatsnew file which explain
that NEWS is the primary location for logging changes and whatsnew is
composed from that file.  If Raymond or the new whatsnew author wants to
change the rules so that important changes are noted in whatsnew in
addition to NEWS, nothing prevents that.

Cheers