[Python-Dev] Playing with a new theme for the docs, iteration 2

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Sun Mar 25 20:36:47 CEST 2012

On 25.03.2012 08:34, Georg Brandl wrote:
> Here's another try, mainly with default browser font size, more contrast and
> collapsible sidebar again:
>
> http://www.python.org/~gbrandl/build/html2/
>
> I've also added a little questionable gimmick to the sidebar (when you collapse
> it and expand it again, the content is shown at your current scroll location).

Thanks everyone for the overwhelmingly positive feedback.  I've committed the
new design to 3.2 and 3.3 for now, and it will be live for the 3.3 docs
momentarily (3.2 isn't rebuilt at the moment until 3.2.3 final goes out).
I'll transplant to 2.7 too, probably after the final release of 2.7.3.

Please make further suggestions (preferably with patches) through the bug
tracker.

cheers,
Georg