[Python-Dev] Rietveld integration problem?

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 9 17:08:47 CEST 2012

I recently added an issue

http://bugs.python.org/issue14712

to track PEP 405 integration. The code is in my sandbox repo, and I've created a
patch using the "Create Patch" button on the tracker. The diff has been created,
but I don't seem to see a "review" link to Rietveld. The issue is on Rietveld
but for some reason the patch set hasn't attached to it. An earlier version of
the patch (which I've since unlinked) had the same problem - even after several
days, the "review" link never appeared. It's done so automatically in the past,
e.g. for issue

http://bugs.python.org/issue1521950

Is it something I'm doing wrong, or is there a problem with the issue
tracker/Rietveld integration?

Regards,

Vinay Sajip