[Python-Dev] Python db2 installation error

PremAnand Lakshmanan prem1pre at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:00:11 CEST 2012

I want to install python db2 package for Python but Im unable to install it.

I have installed the easy_install and Im able to successfully import the
easy_install.

My easy_install location :c:/python27/lib/site-packages/

My db2 egg location c:/python27/ibm_db-1.0.5-py2.7-win32.egg

How would my installation command look like in the shell,

I tried this command and it gives me invalid error,

C:\Python27\Scripts>easy_install
c:/python27/lib/site-packages/ibm_db-1.0.5-py2.
7-win32.egg
error: Not a URL, existing file, or requirement spec:

--
Prem
408-393-2545