[Python-Dev] Accepting PEP 405 (Python Virtual Environments)

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Fri May 25 18:46:19 CEST 2012

Am 25.05.2012 10:44, schrieb Nick Coghlan:
> As the latest round of updates that Carl and Vinay pushed to the PEPs
> repo have addressed my few remaining questions, I am accepting PEP 405
> for inclusion in Python 3.3.
>
> Thanks to all involved in working out the spec for what to model
> directly on virtualenv, and areas where cleaner solutions could be
> found given the power to tweak the behaviour of the core interpreter
> and the standard library.

Great!  Please remember that the next 3.3 alpha is scheduled for this
weekend, so please let me know in which timescale you plan to implement
this PEP.  If you want to commit it before this alpha, I can shift it
by a few days, but not a whole week since I'm on vacation for one week
from June 2nd.

Georg