[Python-Dev] How to build a browser in Paython. cannot import webkit & object.

Oleg Broytman phd at phdru.name
Sat May 26 15:08:49 CEST 2012

Hello.

   We are sorry but we cannot help you. This mailing list is to work on
developing Python (adding new features to Python itself and fixing bugs);
if you're having problems learning, understanding or using Python, please
find another forum. Probably python-list/comp.lang.python mailing list/news
group is the best place; there are Python developers who participate in it;
you may get a faster, and probably more complete, answer there. See
http://www.python.org/community/ for other lists/news groups/fora. Thank
you for understanding.

On Sat, May 26, 2012 at 09:42:23PM +0900, "Mr.T Beppu" <anfojp at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think that I will make a browser in Official Python (not MacPorts
> Python).
> What should I do in order to install Webkit for Official Python (not
> MacPorts Python) ?

Oleg.
     Oleg Broytman            http://phdru.name/            phd at phdru.name