[Python-Dev] cpython: Issue #14744: Fix compilation on Windows (part 2)

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Wed May 30 17:56:15 CEST 2012

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM, Kristján Valur Jónsson
<kristjan at ccpgames.com> wrote:

> [...]

Antoine asked about one several weeks ago. I have a Windows 8 x64
machine that I am planning on setting up once I have the time. I'll
try to shift things around and get it back into the fleet.

The machine used to be the 2008 x64 build slave we had last year.