[Python-Dev] Summary of Python tracker Issues

Brett Cannon brett at python.org
Fri Nov 30 20:38:12 CET 2012

Do we have a graph of the historical trend of the number of bugs (or at
least the historical details stored somewhere)? I think we have had a net
decrease in open bugs the last couple of weeks and it would be neat to see
an absolute and relative graph of the overall trend since Python 3.3.0 was
released. Also might make a nice motivator to try to close issues faster. =)

Otherwise is the code public for this somewhere? I assume it's making an
XML-RPC call or something every week to get the results, but if I decide to
do a little App Engine app to store historical data and do a graph I would
rather not have to figure all of this out from scratch. =) Although I could
I guess also parse the email if I wanted to ignore all other emails.