[Python-Dev] Proposed schedule for Python 3.4

David Bolen db3l.net at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 23:50:32 CEST 2012

martin at v.loewis.de writes:

> We once had nightly builds of the Windows installers. It required a
> dedicated buildbot operator, since the process tended to break.

For what it's worth, I'd be willing to try to re-institute the daily
Windows installer builds if they'd see usage, but I suspect I'll need
assistance with any initial issues with the packaging process, which
is where the issues are most likely to be.

At the time we shut them down (Dec 2008 I think) they had been failing
for about 6 months without anyone noticing, so it didn't seem
repairing it again.

-- David