[Python-Dev] Python Bug Day in October

Brian Curtin brian at python.org
Wed Oct 24 04:12:19 CEST 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 8:19 PM, Éric Araujo <merwok at netwok.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Le 12/10/2012 13:50, Petri Lehtinen a écrit :
>> It's two and a half weeks left, but I've not seen any announcements
>> yet!
> Indeed, work and other commitments took over, so we (Montréal-Python)
> decided to move the bug day instead of announcing it late.  The date
> that would work for us is November 3rd.
>
> Brian, is it okay for Boston?
> Maciej, what about your group?
> Comitters, who could join on IRC?
>
> Sorry for the false start.

Nothing was formally planned to happen in Chicago due to the usual
lack of interest, and I doubt that'll change for November 3rd. I would
suggest just going on with whatever sprint date(s) your group is able
to make it for. This is already very loosely organized as it is, so
trying to coordinate multiple groups in multiple cities is not worth
it.

Anyway, I'll probably be around this Saturday and November 3rd to put
in some work.