[Python-Dev] Coverity scan

Christian Heimes lists at cheimes.de
Wed Sep 5 19:35:14 CEST 2012

Am 05.09.2012 18:56, schrieb Brett Cannon:
> And a thanks to Christian and Stefan for picking this up and running
> with it. I have not been the best keeper of this stuff as of late, but
> now that Christian, Stefan, and I all have admin access to the data we
> can spread the load so that none of us become a bottleneck.

You are welcome! Sharing is caring (or so) *g*

Coverity has some new features like notification of new possible issue
and build steps. We could create a new mailing list for coverity scan
builds and results, The mailing list should be exclusive to core devs as
the issues may be security relevant.

Christian