[Python-Dev] Memoryviews should expose the underlying memory address

David Beazley dave at dabeaz.com
Thu Sep 20 20:35:46 CEST 2012

Well, if it's supposed to do that, it certainly doesn't work for me in 3.3.  I get a type error about it wanting a ctypes pointer object.    Even if this worked, it still doesn't address the need to get the pointer value possibly for some other purpose such as handling it off to a bunch of code generated via LLVM.

Cheers,
Dave