[Python-Dev] buildbot with -O

Trent Nelson trent at snakebite.org
Sun Sep 30 16:20:55 CEST 2012

    Just as an FYI, we set up a new "optimized" Snakebite slave
    yesterday on the Mac OS X Mountain Lion box.  I also set up
    remote access to that box in the process -- you can connect
    to it via the ~/.snakebite/sb 'x8' alias.

    (That box happens to be the fastest (and most contemporary)
     Snakebite machine; Mac Pro circa late 2009, dual quad core
     3.2GHz Xenons (12MB L2 cache on each CPU!), 32GB RAM. See,
     it's not just a network of old esoteric junk, honest ;-).)

    Regards,

        Trent.