[Python-Dev] mimetypes broken on Windows

Tim Golden mail at timgolden.me.uk
Wed Apr 17 09:28:23 CEST 2013

On 16/04/2013 23:22, Ben Hoyt wrote:
> But yes, I would love to see a Windows Python committer chip in, even
> if it's just with "agreed, please provide a patch".

I can chip in with an apology, at least. This has been on my to-do list
for ages; but I have had absolutely minimal time to work on Python this
last year. I'll set aside an hour later today to look over the different
options and patches on offer and at least come back with an opinion on
what should happen next, even if I have to ask someone else to apply the
patch.

Obviously should some other developer want to dive in, please do. Thanks
for bringing it back to the table, Ben.

TJG