[Python-Dev] Questions about Codon Alignment Proposal

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 27 22:04:02 CEST 2013

Hi Guido,

Yes indeed, wrong list - I've forwarded this to the intended destination,
biopython-dev, and we'll continue the discussion there:
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2013-April/010560.html

(It is nice to see Python getting used in all sorts of Google Summer
of Code projects though - and I'm sure we're all keen to try and
welcome and encourage new students to the different open source
communities.)

Thanks,

Peter