[Python-Dev] Regression fix releases coming

Georg Brandl g.brandl at gmx.net
Tue Apr 30 09:06:26 CEST 2013

Hi all,

since there turned out to be a "critical mass" of regressions in 2.7.4/
3.2.4/3.3.1, Benjamin and I would like to release a releasing fixing these
next weekend.

Since we would like to cherry-pick only regression fixes into these releases,
please make sure any regression issues you know of are set to "open" (even if
fixed in the main repo) and status "release blocker" for the appropriate
versions.

If they aren't fixed yet, it would also be nice to have a patch ready by
Saturday :)

Thanks,
Georg