[Python-Dev] PEP 8 modernisation

Alexander Shorin kxepal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 16:48:38 CEST 2013

Hi Ronald,

I understand this, but I'm a bit confused about fate of lambdas with
such guideline since I see no more reasons to use them with p.9
statement: long lines, code duplicate, no mock and well tests etc. -
all these problems could be solved with assigning lambda to some name,
but now they are looks useless (or useful only for very trivial cases)
--