[Python-Dev] HTTPOnly and Secure cookie flags

Julien Phalip jphalip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 03:00:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm currently working on a patch for ticket #16611 [1], which addresses some inconsistencies in the handling of HTTPOnly and Secure flags in the 'https.cookies' module.

I originally found out about this ticket after noticing a bug in Django [2]. I could implement a work-around for Django but first I'd like to be sure how the original issue in Python should be addressed.

So I'm eager to reach a resolution for this ticket. If you have any feedback on the patch or some tips on how this ticket could be moved forward, please let me know!

Thanks a lot for your help!

Kind regards,

Julien

[1] http://bugs.python.org/issue16611