[Python-Dev] Add Gentoo packagers of external modules to Misc/ACKS

Victor Stinner victor.stinner at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 21:43:40 CET 2013

Hi,

Packagers provide an important help and I would like to thank all
packagers! For CPython, we don't have the habit of listing
"third-party" contributors, but only direct contributors. For example,
Django helped a lot for the popularity of the Python language, but we
don't list them in Misc/ACKS.

So thank you all packagers!

By the way, it would be nice to limit patches on Python packages. Do
you know how to do that?

Victor