[Python-Dev] How long the wrong type of argument should we limit (or not) in the error message (C-api)?

David Hutto dwightdhutto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 05:18:45 CET 2013

We all strive to be python programmers, and some of the responses are that
it might not be around in the future.

Now we all probably speak conversational in other langs, but I'm thinking
of keeping around a great prototyping language.

So the topic becomes how too integrate it with the not just the expected,
but the unexpected technologies....Despite the topic is error messages, it
should apply to all possibilities that could be derived from a prototyping
language like python.

*CEO:* *http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com <http://www.hitwebdevelopment.com>*