[Python-Dev] Interested in GSoC 2013

Jainit Purohit mjainit at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 21:51:41 CET 2013

Hi,

                     I'm Jainit and I'm planning to apply for GSoC 2013 for
the PSF. I was also part of GSoC 2012 in interface ecology lab, Texas
A&M university. I just gone though Python developer's guide and how to
become core contributor document. And I just compiled CPython on my
machine. Since I'm new to this community, Can anyone assign me some
task/issues/bug to work on to get the better idea of how things works. I
would also like to know if any of you have any ideas which can be
implemented this summer.

Thanks!,

Jainit