[Python-Dev] BDFL delegation for PEP 426 (PyPI metadata 1.3)

Daniel Holth dholth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:13:24 CET 2013

They can be signed with pypi detached signatures already. It works now
exactly as for sdist.
The innovation was supposed to be in convenience for the signer, in
allowing keys to be trusted per package and for a list of dependencies and
the expected signing keys to be shared easily. Does anyone have a concise
pure py3 s/mime implementation?